- 250ml cold water
Any no. of Eggs
- Pour the cold water into the pressure cooker and place the metal trivet inside
- Place your eggs on top of the trivet and close the lid
- Turn the menu knob until you reach the “Steam” function
- Use the +/- buttons to adjust the time. For soft boiled eggs, adjust the time to 4 minutes. For hard boiled eggs, adjust the time to 6 minutes.
- Press start to begin cooking. Music will sound and the cooker will start the countdown once the optimum pressure has been reached inside
- When the timer ends, cooker will beep and will switch to the “Keep Warm” function automatically. Press the cancel button
- Release the pressure by holding the pressure release button on the top of the lid and then open the lid
- Remove the eggs with tongs and place into a bowl of cold water until cool enough to handle
- Peel and enjoy!